CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 50017
Pinnacle Performance Company is a global, multi-award winning communication skills training company rooted in time tested acting techniques; although they do not teach acting. They take some of the same processes and techniques that performers have used for centuries to influence audience reactions and adapt them to business communications. From introverted subject matter experts to polished CEO’s, formal presentations to difficult one-to- one conversations, Pinnacle has trained thousands of individuals around the world to improve the effectiveness and impact of their communication by applying The Pinnacle Method™.
Since 2005, Pinnacle has trained organisations including; KPMG, Qualcomm, Walgreens, Capgemini, Oracle, Barclays, JP Morgan Chase, Apple, IBM, USG Corp, Colliers International, CITGO, RR Donnelley, FedEx, Devon Energy, Archer Daniels Midland, Underwriters Laboratories, and many others.
- Effective and Engaging Performance-Based Communication and Presentation Skills for Subject Matter Experts (One or two day workshop)
- High Impact Performance-Based Communication and Presentation Skills for Leaders (One or two day workshop)
- High Impact Performance-Based Communication and Presentation Skills for Sales (One or two day workshop)
- Influence Everybody: The Pinnacle Method of Communication (available as a Lunch and Learn)
- Virtual Coach: High Impact Performance-Based Communication and Presentation Skills
Who should attend?
Pinnacle customise all training to sector, role and seniority, so the training is applicable for all sectors and verticals from finance, to engineers, to sales, to HR. Whether clients are a new hire, middle manager or CEO, Pinnacle’s three step customisation process ensures each training experience, module and exercise is customised to participants’ specific training needs.