CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 41147
Ramadan Nafae (individual)
Emeritus pulmonary medicine professor at Zagazig University, Egypt
Ex-president of pulmonary medicine department
Ex- president of the Egyptian Scientific committee
Editor and reviewer for many Egyptian journals
Sharing in edition of many scientific published papers, Egyptian guidelines, books.
External and internal reviewer of undergraduates and post graduates (MSc, MD) Curriculums.
For this conference we are in collaboration with the Egyptian Society Of Chest Diseases And Tuberculosis (ESCT) ; the mother society of all pulmonary medicine activities in Egypt –to promote
- professional development in the field of pulmonary medicine,
- maintain updating of knowledge,
- Implementing basis of scientific research.
- The 8th Annual International Pulmo-Delta (PD 8) Conference of the Egyptian Society of Chest Diseases and Tuberculosis (ESCT)
Who should attend?
The target audience of the conference:
- Pulmonary medicine physician, specialists and consultants.
- Pulmonary medicine professors, associate professors, and young universities staff.
- Cardio-thoracic surgeons
- ICU specialists