CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 41052
Regent’s University London is an independent, not for profit private university.
Our Programmes are specialist and world-renowned; students can choose to study in the Business & Management or Humanities & Applied Social Sciences Faculty, they will be taught in small groups with high contact hours.
With students from 140 different nationalities, we provide a cultural richness that exchange perspectives, shares experiences and promotes dialogue. Our partner institutions are around the world from Europe to Asia, Africa to Australia and the Americas to the Middle East – many of our students spend time at these locations as part of their studies.
- Psychometrics of Group Dynamics/Personality Indicators
- Developing Mental Toughness
- Personal Coaching (F2F & Online)
- Applying Belbin for Individual and Group Coaching
- Brand Called You
- Integrating the Change Management Profile (CMP) Within a Change Strategy (F2F & Online)
- Creative Intelligence with the Lego Serious Play Methodlogy
Who should attend?
We would like to run three events this forthcoming academic year This is specifically targeted for students studying the MA In International Business and the MA in Management at Regents University London. However, we would also like other PG students at Regents to attend, as well as alumni, staff and invite external visitors.