CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 50258
Rotherham Respiratory has been delivering pioneering respiratory and other long term conditions education to health care professionals for over 20 years. Our courses are evidence-based and all delivered by expert, practising clinicians.
We have courses accredited or endorsed by The Royal College of Nursing (RCN), National Paediatric Respiratory & Allergy Nurses Group (NPRANG) Primary Care Cardiovascular Society (PCCS) and The Society for Cardiological Science and Technology (SCST).
Rotherham Respiratory has been housed within Breathing Space since 2007, this unique facility offers specialist medical treatment for people in South Yorkshire who are suffering from respiratory disease and other long term conditions.
- COPD Foundation Course (online)
- Simply Spirometry: Performing & Interpreting (Online)
- Simply Spirometry: Performing Course (Online)
- Heart Failure Update Course (Online)
- Reflective Practice (Online)
- Diabetes Update Course (Online)
- Advancing Asthma
- Advancing Diabetes
- Advancing Heart Failure
- Advancing Paediatric Asthma
- Advancing Spirometry
- Bronchiectasis Course (Online)
Who should attend?
Our courses are suitable for a wide range of health care professionals in both primary and secondary care. For example:
- Ambulance service personnel
- Occupational therapists
- Primary care clinicians
- Support workers