CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21406
Founded in 2015, Safe Space Consultancy offers Bespoke Consultancy and CPD Accredited Training on the Impact of Domestic Abuse and Stalking in the Workplace.
This training came about through understanding that full time working professionals are the hardest to reach group and the least likely to access support if they are suffering from these issues. Domestic Abuse is everyone’s business and the need for employers to gain an understanding of the issues and to feel confident in addressing these in the workplace is now necessary.
- Impact of Domestic Abuse & Stalking in the Workplace
- Introductory Quiz & Presentation with Opportunities for Q&A
- Workshop: What is Domestic Abuse & Stalking; Spotting the Signs/ Q&A
- Workshop: Impact of Domestic Abuse & Stalking on Individual & Organisation (Reducing Risk) / Q&A
- Workshop: How could you Support an Employee? (Reducing Risk) / Q&A
- Workshop: Implementing Domestic Abuse & Stalking Policies / Q&A
Who should attend?
The training is suitable for most sectors and for Directors, Managers and Supervisors responsible for the duty of care of their employees. The training can be delivered in bite-sized workshops, half-day or full-day training.