CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21707
School Resource Center (SRC-ED)
We provide accessible solutions to quality education through training programs, consultancy, partnerships and educational resources. We have a strong focus on developing relevant programs for early childhood, primary practitioners, school business owners and parents such as training videos, webinars, personal coaching, consultancy services for organisations and slides downloadable on our online portal.
SRC has hosted 7 successful trade shows connecting schools and businesses.
For easy access to our services, download our app SRC-ED on all mobile platforms.
The organisation is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria since May 2008, RC 745695.
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS COURSE
- APPLIED EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE FOR EDUCATORS
- CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND PROFESSIONALISM
- UNDERSTANDING AND MANAGING YOUR EARLY CHILDHOOD CURRICULUM
Who should attend?
- Early childhood practitioners from Level 2 and business owners in early childhood educators
- Educators, managers, parents, teenagers, young workers.
- Teachers, children ministers
- Educators, managers, parents, administrators, secretaries
- Educators, administrators, teachers, assistants