CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 22287
Seavus Education & Development Center (SEDC) is the largest Academy for Technology and Design in Macedonia, operating more than 11 years on the market as part of the Seavus Group.
SEDC rich portfolio of educational programs consists of annual academies for children, young people and adults, specialized trainings for employees and short trainings for individuals.
SEDC have lasting partnership agreements with the largest IT Education, Delivery and Testing companies in the world
- Microsoft Learning Partner
- Cisco Networking Academy
- EC – Council Accredited Training and Testing Center
- Adobe Training Center
- SEETB Accredited Training Provider (ATP) for ISTQB Certified Tester
- Autodesk Maya Academic Partner
- Prometric Testing Center
- PearsonVUE Testing Center
- Certiport Testing Center
- Nextec Testing Center
- Kryterion Testing Center
- Academy for Digital Marketing
- Academy for Programming
Who should attend?
- Digital Marketing Academy The Digital Marketing Academy is designed for individuals who would like to dive dip into the digital world of marketing or expand their knowledge in this field. The Academy program starts with the basics, which means that anyone with low or no knowledge in this area will be able to understand and learn all the steps of how to become successful Digital Marketer.
- Academy for Programming (Web Developer) This curriculum is focused on the latest web technologies combined with traditional computer science concepts. Having in mind that a great web developer means not only being fluent with the latest frameworks and programming languages, but also having an evolved intuition for writing code that is efficient, secure and maintainable, the study methodology has an ideal balance between these crucial components. At the end of this 3 semesters study program the student will develop an equivalent skill set and knowledge as an entry level web developer for the exciting and in-demand software development industry. The core values of the Academy are: - Student Centric approach - Intensive collaboration and teamwork - Constant evolution and growth: - Industry and career change experience - Academy-Student collaboration