CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21805
Siarad Da (Talk Good) is a not-for-profit organisation set up in 2014, we have a 35-year history in people management and development of professionals and clients with complex. Our history includes working with clients, families, government departments, universities and statutory and third sectors organisations.
We deliver specific training and post-training coaching to support learners integrate new knowledge and skills into their daily role.
Our work focuses on developing and understanding skills in practitioners around communication that will improve partnerships with clients leading to improved engagement and participation.
Course are delivered both onsite and off-site.
- Understanding the Communication Chain
- Managing Challenging Behaviour
- communication and supporting vulnerable offenders and those at risk of offending
- Receptive, Expressive and Social Communication: Understanding the Communication Chain
- Appropriate Adult for children, young people and vulnerable adults
Who should attend?
Siarad Da specialise in training and coaching for anyone who works directly or indirectly with children, young people and adults who exhibit challenging behaviour because of mental health and communication and learning difficulties in:
- families and relationships
- in meetings
- social services
- criminal justice