CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 41057
SCI is a unique multi-science and multidisciplinary forum where science meets business.
SCI promotes Innovation and Education via forums and networks which support the delivery of our charitable aim to advance the commercial application of chemistry related sciences into business.
SCI was established by Royal Charter in 1881, by a prominent group of forward thinking Scientists, Inventors and Business people; with founder members going on to set up major businesses producing many of the daily products we recognise today.
Members have access to a growing network of member specialists from sectors as diverse as food and agrisciences, environment, energy, materials and health and well-being.
- Lipids and Health – Reward, Risk and Revelation
- Ion Exchange Plant Design and Operation
- Ion Exchange Plant Modelling
- Ion Exchange Plant Troubleshooting
- What a Chemist needs to know about Patents 2016
- SCI Mentoring Programme - Mentor Training Workshop
- SCI Mentoring Mentee Training
Who should attend?
Lipids and Health - those involved in the food, health supplements and aquaculture industries. IEX 2016 Technical Training Courses - utilities engineers, plant supervisors, chemists, graduate trainees in consultancies, EPC contractors, operating companies and water treatment plant suppliers