CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 60070
For over 15 years Solid Solutions and Cadtek have pioneered SOLIDWORKS training and support and now work together to provide the widest range of training content, largest schedule of events and greatest selection of locations in the UK.
In addition to the range of SOLIDWORKS training events we also offer bespoke training that is tailored to your needs. Outside of the classroom we supply 1200 pieces of e-Learning content accessible at any time via our website.
Classroom training courses can be purchased individually or as part of the ‘Training Passport’ giving access to 15 training events at reduced cost.
Classroom Training Topics:
· 3D CAD Training – 12 courses covering basic to advanced CAD modelling functionality.
· Visualize Training – 2 courses covering SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard and Professional.
· Simulation Training – 8 courses covering basic to advanced Stress Analysis with SOLIDWORKS Simulation, CFD with SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation, and Injection Moulding Analysis with SOLIDWORKS Plastics.
· Data Management Training – 2 courses covering SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard and Professional.
· Documentation Training – 2 courses including SOLIDWORKS Composer, Inspection and Model Based Definition (MBD).
· Electrical Training – 3 courses covering both SOLIDWORKS Electrical 2D & 3D and finally SOLIDWORKS PCB.
· Manufacturing Training – 12 courses covering basic to advanced use of SolidCAM, SWOOD and SigmaNEST Software.
· Partner Product Training – a selection of training courses for SOLIDWORKS partner products including DriveWorks, ExactFlat and Smap3D.
· Education – 2 courses targeted at educators looking to train SOLIDWORKS themselves.
· 2D CAD – DraftSight Training.
· Bespoke Training – Can be arranged to cover a mixture of content tailored to your needs.
Hundreds of items of online training topics available on demand 24/7.
Who should attend?
Our courses are for anyone interested in learning about SOLIDWORKS or associated Partner Products.