CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 50157
Superstar Communicator™ empowers individuals and teams to speak and communicate with impact. We have worked globally with corporate organisations including Invesco, Deloitte, Astra Zeneca, Shell, Microsoft, as well as universities and associations in the professional services and scientific sectors. We deliver interactive virtual workshops; individual coaching; seminars and masterclasses to inspire and engage employees.
The blended learning resources that accompany all training have been developed using the Superstar Communicator™ methodology. An area we also specialise in is Business English skills to support talented individuals whose first language is not English. As well as live training, we also have E-courses and audio training to support your employees. The company was founded in 2007.
Business English: https://superstarcommunicator.com/product/business-english/
Speak to Engage Online Course: https://superstarcommunicator.com/product/speaking-to-engage/
Raise your Visibility for Career Success Online Course: https://superstarcommunicator.com/product/raise-visibility-career-success/
Making an Impact with your Vocal and Physical Presence for Trainers and Lecturers: https://superstarcommunicator.com/product/download-making-an-impact-with-your-voice-and-physical-presence-for-teachers-trainers-and-lecturers/
Who should attend?
- Business English: Talented ambitious individuals in a wide range of sectors, who speak English as their non-native tongue. The content includes building confidence; developing skills to speak more clearly; developing business language and meeting skills.
- Speak to Engage online course: Individuals who wish to speak more clearly and make more impact in meetings and conversations with confidence.
- Raise your Visibility for Career Success online Course: any talented, ambitious individuals who wish to be more visible within their career. Lots of ideas; actions; changing mindset and planning for a successful career.
- Virtual workshops: Interactive training, with active participation and exercises in a range of communication and soft skills topics, including leading virtually, Female Leadership, facilitating and participating in virtual meetings.
- Making an impact with your vocal and physical presence for trainers and lecturers: audio downloadable training course highlighting how to use your voice in a healthy, effective way.