CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21790 | T90023
Synergie Education is a CPD Provider of Accredited Courses and is an Irish Based College. We are focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. We are an Adult Education College offering courses in many areas to include Health & Safety, First Aid, Phlebotomy, Academia, Psychology, Psychotherapy and many other mandatory courses such as Manual Handling and Patient Moving & Handling. We offer a host of attendance and blended learning courses to fully meet student expectations.
We work with an accredited Institute of the Pre Hospital Emergency Care council to deliver First Aid Response and Cardiac first Response to the highest standards.
Our most popular courses include:
– 7 Month Diploma in Phlebotomy (900 CPD Credits)
– Certificate in Phlebotomy & Cannulation (37 CPD Credits)
– Certificate in Addiction Theories & Concepts (24 CPD Credits)
Please visit our website for our full cohort of courses.
CPD & PTE Accreditation
We are delighted to announce that Synergie Education has been awarded Provider of Training Excellence accreditation by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Standards Office. This means that we are officially recognised as an Accredited Provider with the Professional Development Consortium and we can now display the prestigious gold badge of this organisation. The award followed a rigorous external assessment of our business practices and learning resources, as well as interviews with Synergie Managers and our students.
- Intense Diploma in Phlebotomy
- Diploma in Phlebotomy
- Certificate in Phlebotomy & Cannulation
- Certificate in Addiction Theory and Concepts
- Foundations in Psychoanalysis
- Certificate in Bereavement Loss & Grief
- Pre-Leaving Certificate Biology Preparation Course
- Certificate in Hiqa Elder Abuse Recognition & Reporting
- Certificate in Manual Handling
- Certificate in People/Patient Moving & Handling
- Certificate in Academic Studies
Who should attend?
The above courses are available to any member of the public. There is an Application Process for the Diploma in Phlebotomy