CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21164
The Children’s Sleep Charity is registered with the Charity Commission (reg no: 1150585).
They offer training and support around sleep difficulties using a behavioural approach. Their practitioners are experienced at working with all children including children with additional needs.
- Sleep Success Workshop – an introductory workshop to sleep issues for parents and practitioners
- Sleep Practitioner’s Course – a 3 day course aimed at practitioners who want to develop their skills in supporting families via sleep clinics and workshops
- Sleep Support for Children with Autism Workshop – a workshop that focuses on the difficulties that may impact when a child has ASD and sleep issues. Offers follow up support
- Sleep Support for Staff in Residential Settings
- Sleep Tight Workshop 2 day
- Sleep Champion Training
- Sleep Support for Young People with ADHD
- Sleep Better Training
Who should attend?
Their one day workshops are specifically for parent/carers and any practitioners who support families with sleep issues and would benefit from developing their sleep knowledge. Their Sleep Practitioner’s course is by application and is for practitioners with a background in child development who have experience of supporting families.