CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21443
The ODI was co-founded in 2012 by the inventor of the web Sir Tim Berners-Lee and AI expert Sir Nigel Shadbolt to address today’s global challenges using the web of data.
We’re an independent, non-profit, non-partisan company that, since our creation, has welcomed high profile board members including Lastminute.com founder Baroness Martha Lane Fox and former European Commissioner Neelie Kroes.
Headquartered in London, with an international reach, hundreds of members, thousands of people trained, dozens of startups incubated, and a convening space based in the heart of London’s thriving Shoreditch area, we invite everyone interested in developing with data – whether on an individual, organisational or global level – to get in touch.
- Open Data in Practice
- Build a Business Case for Open Data
- Open Data Strategy Workshop
- Business Innovation Workshop
- Open Data in a Day
- Finding and Preparing Data Workshop
- Visualising Data Workshop
- Open Data Science
- Learning Associates
- Train the Trainer
- Anonymisation is for Everyone
- Applying Machine Learning and AI Techniques to Data
- Data Ethics Professionals and Facilitators
- Introductions to Data Ethics and the Data Ethics Canvas
Who should attend?