CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 50082
Well we aren’t Nobel Prize winners who like a tipple or two as the name may suggest but what we are is a team of learning enthusiasts who beleive in
Interactive – Immersive – Digital Learning
Life long learning is the key to success. Thirsty Scholars work in synergy with organisations to produce content which develops and retains the very best talent
The world has changed. How people learn and where they learn is now a personal choice. We don’t know about you but thats pretty amazing.
Together we can create a culture of innovation and a love of learning.
- An Introduction to Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent
- Manual Handling Awareness
- GDPR Essentials
- Online Aesbestos Awareness
- Online Level 2 - Food Safety & Hygiene
- Online Legionella Awareness
- Online Safer Recruitment
- Online Understanding Autism
- Online Equality and Diversity
- Online Exam Invigilation
- Online Mental Health Awareness
- Online British Values
- Online Autism Friendly Classrooms
- Online Child Criminal Exploitation
- Awareness in Display Screen Equipment
- Staff Awareness of Fire Safety in Education
- ROSPA Awareness of Fire Marshall Training
Who should attend?