CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21020
ZISHI Cornerstone offers financial services training and consultancy services across all sectors of the industry, with a breath of in-depth expertise enabling them to deliver what the client requires, tailored to their specific needs when required.
They focus on training in line with up to date regulation as well as supporting soft skills, qualifications, section 166 remedial needs, CPD courses/publications, 1:1 coaching and Senior Management development through to Board/Non-Executive level.
As a firm ZISHI Cornerstone look to offer solutions that meet the clients’ needs, and understand that with different business models, policies and procedures that “one size does not fit all”.
- Better Board Reporting
- Client Assets & CASS Update
- Complaints Handling
- Culture - The Boards Secret Weapon
- Demonstrating & Evidencing Suitability
- Directors Guide to Surviving an FCA/PRA exit
- Effective Report Writing
- Ensuring your Adult Committee is Effective
- Directors Guide to Financial Crime
- Financial Promotions - Getting it Right
- Good Governance
- How Financial Markets really work
- How to be a compliant and responsible supervisor
- Increasing Responsibilities for HR in Financial Services
- Investigative Interviewing
- Managing the Risk of Outsourcing in FS
- MiFID II: A new Chapter
- MiFID II: For Project Managers, risk and compliance
- Presentation and Impact in Financial Services
- Preventing, Detecting & Investigating Financial Services
- Product Management and Governance
- Retail Conduct Risk and Culture
- Risk Management Oversight
- Your Senior Manager Responsibilities Under SMCR
- Speed Reading
- Demonstrating Suitability
- The role of HR in the New SMR
- Understanding Regulation & Compliance
- Vulnerable Clients
- World of Insurance
- Managing T&C in a Regulated Environment
- Reasonable Steps
Who should attend?
- Open Courses – Regulation, Technical and Soft Skills Public courses with up to 16 people per course, see website for current schedule of events
- Senior Management and Board Briefings – short and topical briefings for those in Senior management, Board and Non-Executive roles. Can be delivered in-house or as part of the open course schedule.
- In-house CPD Courses - Regulation, Technical and Soft Skills Topics tailored to a clients needs delivered to groups with similar needs, can be half or full days. Often used to create a rolling schedule of events by clients.