CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 60043
Achilles Information Limited provides global supplier qualification systems to regulated and unregulated industries for compliance, governance and financial information. In addition Achilles delivers audits across all industries reviewing H&S, Environmental, CSR and Quality Management Systems.
Achilles Consultancy & Training in a division within Achilles Information Limited operating in the UK&I and Southern Ireland. Delivering classroom based training, workshops, Diplomas and elearning. As well as consultancy services across procurement practices, internal policies, governance and EU Compliance. Specific topics are across EU Procurement Legislation and procurement best practice from pre-market engagement to contract award and legal challenges.
- Frameworks & DPS and Calling Off Contracts (2 Courses on the same topic)
- Introduction to Remedies EU
- Contract Management
- Pre-Procurement Engagement
- Introduction to EU
- Specification Writing
- Awarding Concessions
- EU Update Public Sector and Utilities (2 Courses similar content for different regulations)
- Negotiation in Public Sector
- Public Sector and Utilities EU Academy (2 Courses both academies for different industries)
- Procurement for Non-Procurement
- Procedures & Timescales
- Notices for Public Sector and Utilities
- Commercial Aspects for Procurement
- Awarding Framework Call Off Contracts
- Selection and Award Criteria
- Less Regulated Procurement
- Category Management
- Case Law
Who should attend?
The training is designed to provide procurement practitioners with a level of knowledge that ensures full understanding of the complexities of EU procurement legislation. Modules can be tailored to meet specific industry requirements such as emergency services, NHS, Education or Utilities. The training is appropriate for procurement practitioners who are at the beginning of their career or those more experienced who would like to refresh their knowledge.