Exclusive Member Benefits
Join the CPD Standards Office premium community
When you become accredited by the CPD Standards Office, you get more than just a mark of accreditation with the CPD logo. You also become part of our CPD Standards Community, along with over 900+ other accredited providers. This community is growing stronger every day, with its huge range of connections to membership organisations, employers and universities. It is also supported by the on-going work of the CPD Research Project.
This means that just as your clients and delegates can be sure that your training, learning or coaching activities are independently assessed to the highest standard, you can be sure that the other members of the CPD Standards Community have been assessed to the same standard. This gives you peace of mind as you exchange best practice and share contacts with other providers, professional bodies, universities and other authorities.
With over 1,400 professional bodies out there requiring CPD for their members, this means there are hundreds of thousands of potential recipients of your training. The demand very much exists for accredited CPD trainers, and we can help you access it.
As well as excellent networking opportunities, members of our community also benefit from:
- Online resources such as regular webinars
- Information and advice
- Free F2F and online member events, as well as seminars on a range of topics
- A dedicated account manager to support you throughout your membership
- Discounted access to industry resources such as membership of organisations and qualifications
- 1 year free membership to the Institute of CPD
- Digital badges to display your accreditation on your website and social media channels
- Discount to the Certifier.me platform to issue your CPD accredited certificates.
- A members area that is updated regularly with new content
- A listing in our CPD directory with the functionality to receive enquiries for your accredited training
To discover how we can help you, call: 0203 745 6463