Provider of Training Excellence Accreditation
The Provider of Training Excellence accreditation recognises professional training and learning providers that offer high-quality training provisions. It is an award recognised by the Professional Development Consortium, a research organisation that is also home to the CPD Standards Office.
Why it exists?
The Provider of Training Excellence is a quality symbol that demonstrates to your clients and potential customers that you have undertaken a rigorous third-party verification of your practice and have striven to be the best within your market.
The Importance of Accreditation
The Provider of Training Excellence accreditation works with providers to:
- Ensure your content is high quality and is developed from trusted resources
- Confirm outstanding learning experience for delegates
- Verification of customer satisfaction and positive training impact
Who do we work with?
Training can come in many forms and when it is marked with a badge of excellence, it will attract new business.
The Provider of Training Excellence accreditation is awarded to:
Striving for Excellence
Awards best practice in adult learning based on practical and academic research. The assessment criteria is overseen by an Expert Advisory Board.
Provider of Excellence Benefits
- Place your accredited gold logo on all your marketing activities
- Demonstrate your quality commitment to your customers
- Assure employers that they are procuring training activities with a real impact
- Access to free webinars and events
- Join a community to share updates on training excellence
How it works – Our Three Stage Process
To get started, or simply find out more, call: 0203 745 6463 or email us at email@example.com