CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 41017
Built Environment Networking is the UK’s leading provider of networking events in the property and construction industry. Founded 4 years ago, they provide over 70 events a year across the UK.
The events are split into three sections, an hours networking, 1.5 hours of presentation regarding the opportunities in the industry in the particular geographical area, or about a particular sector, followed by a further hours networking.
These events are unique in that they only have end-users presenting their development plans for the future, and are a key place to gain real business critical advantages.
- Birmingham Transport Development Plans
- Sector Briefing: Private Rented Residential
- Leeds Universities and Colleges Development Plans 2014
- The Green Port, Hull
- Southampton General Development Plans
- Sector Briefing Student Residential - London
- Manchester Major Development Plans
- Cardiff General Development Plans
- Reading General Development Plans
- Norwich General Development Plans
- Leeds Combined Authorities
- Glasgow General Development Plans
- Coventry General Development Plans
- Bristol Major Development Plans
- Bradford General Development Plans
- Northern Economic Powerhouse
- The UK Midlands Engine Conference & Exhibition 2017
- The UK Northern Powerhouse Ltd
Who should attend?
• Building Contractors • Specialist Contractors • Architects • Engineers • Cost Managers • Project Managers • Building Surveyors • Developers • End Users • Public Sector • Academia • Lawyers • Accountants • Agents