CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21951
Dorchester Collection Academy is the first of its kind in the UK luxury hospitality market, offering learning programmes focused on leadership and customer service.
Our courses give people a taste of Dorchester Collection and an insight into our well-earned reputation for exceptional service. We offer a mix of short sessions through to 1 day courses.
It’s our in-depth understanding of luxury service that sets us apart and can work for you, whatever your industry. We work with a range of clients from airlines and the automotive industry through to luxury retail healthcare and financial services.
- Creating Brand You
- Fundamentals of Great Service
- Ultimate Customer Experience
- Luxury Mindset (Exploring your Leadership)
- Managing Luxury (Strengthening your Leadership)
- Introduction to Effective Training Certificate
- Practical Training Certificate
- Group Training Certificate
- Interview and Selection
- Leading Change Projects
- The Coaching Habit
- Ultimate Customer Recovery
- Inspirational Leadership - Creating Alignment
- Sense of Luxury
- Understanding Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (F2F & Online)
- Leadership Perspectives for General Managers
Who should attend?
Our programmes are aimed at groups or individuals looking to develop their skills in customer service and leadership. Our Customer Service sessions range from 2 hours to half day and cover the key elements for providing luxury service to discerning customers. Our programmes are suitable for anyone who has an ambition to deliver world-class service. The Leadership series reflect the qualities that have been proven to drive the results of our leaders here at Dorchester Collection. These programmes will help individuals to develop their skills and qualities in order to maximise the performance and results of their teams. The trainer programmes within this series are between two and three days.