CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21184
Early Break is an award winning specialist substance misuse treatment services for children young people and their families. Early Break are one of the UK’s oldest and young person specific treatment service with over 21 years’ experience in the substance misuse and its associated issues such as criminal justice, mental health, Child Sexual exploitation, domestic abuse and parental substance misuse.
Their training has been developed to help professional who are working with young people or adults who may be substance misusers. Their trainers are experienced practitioners who aim to make the learning experience relaxed and enjoyable.
- NOVEL PSYCHOACTIVE SUBSTANCES
- IMAGE ENHANCING AND PERFORMANCE RELATED DRUGS
- BASIC SUBSTANCE AWARENESS
- SUBSTANCE MISUSE AWARENESS IN THE HOSPITALITY SECTOR
Who should attend?
- The course is suitable for anyone who has an interest in substance misuse or where working with substance misusers may be a part of their professional or voluntary roles