CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21631
Governance International (www.govint.org) helps your organisation to co-produce better outcomes with citizens. Since its foundation in 2002, we have established a world-class reputation for our interactive training, cutting-edge research and inspiring case studies. Our Co-production Star toolkit provides commissioners and public service providers with a systematic framework in order to improve outcomes and make savings.
The trainers Prof. Tony Bovaird and Dr. Elke Loeffler are internationally known experts in co-production and commissioning. They have advised governments and international organisations and provided training workshops for numerous local councils, health and social care partnerships and other public agencies in the UK and internationally.
- CO-PRODUCTION STAR TRAINING- OUTCOME BASED COMMISSIONING
- CO-PRODUCTION BRIEFING – MAKING THE STRATEGIC CASE FOR CO-PRODUCTION
- CO-PRODUCTION STAR INTRODUCTORY TRAINING WORKSHOP – HARNESSING THE POTENTIAL OF CO-PRODUCTION
- CO-PRODUCTION STAR TRAINING WORKSHOP – ACTION PLANNING FOR CO-PRODUCTION
- CO-PRODUCTION STAR ACTION LEARNING PROGRAMME – A FIVE-STEP APPROACH FOR EFFECTIVE CO-PRODUCTION
- NIGLA ADVANCED LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME FOR ELECTED MEMBER
- NILGA ADVANCED LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME FOR ELECTED MEMBER
Who should attend?
- Commissioners and service managers working in local government, the NHS, the police and other public service organisations
- Local councillors
- Third sector and voluntary organisations
- People accessing services
- Local community representatives