CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 41085
Grant Thornton UK LLP is part of one of the world’s leading organisations of independent advisory, tax and audit firms. We help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, forward looking advice.
Our underlying purpose is to build a vibrant economy, based on trust and integrity in markets, dynamic businesses, and communities where businesses and people thrive. We work with banks, regulators and government to rebuild trust through corporate renewal reviews, advice on corporate governance, and remediation in financial services. We work with dynamic organisations to help them grow. And we work with the public sector to build a business environment that supports growth, including national and local public services
In the UK, we are led by more than 185 partners and employ 4,500 of the profession’s brightest minds. We provide assurance, tax and specialist advisory services to over 40,000 privately held businesses, public interest entities and individuals nationwide.
- Client Technical Seminar - Accounting and Audit Update
- Client Technical Seminar 2018
- CPD Breakfast Accounting Updates
- Financial Services Three-Day Virtual Conference
- CPD Technical Update - Accounting
- CPD Technical Update - Business Consulting
- CPD Technical Update - Financial Services Reg
- CPD Technical Update - Tax
- Financial Services Conference - March 2021
- Financial Services Conference
Who should attend?
All those involved in assurance, audit and tax