CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21660
The Mountbatten Group is an organisation comprising two charitably funded Hospices; One in Hampshire (formerly Countess Mountbatten Hospice) and the other on the Isle of Wight (formerly Earl Mountbatten Hospice).
Mountbatten’s mission is to support our local populations by promoting and providing good care and support for those people living with, affected by, or curious about death, dying and bereavement.
Mountbatten’s vision is of a world where all dying people and those close to them have access to expert, compassionate and cost-effective care of the highest quality, whatever the illness, whoever they are and wherever they happen to be.
Our education programme(s) are integral to Mountbatten’s vision and mission.
- Introduction to Palliative and End of Life Care
- Mountbatten End of Life Care Champions
- Caring for People with Dementia
- Island Better Care Fund Programme
- Enhanced Communication at End of Life
- Mountbatten End of Life Programme
- Symptom Control and End of Life
- Care of the Dying
- Mountbatten Annual Conference
- Care After Death and Bereavement
Who should attend?
Our training courses and programmes are suitable for a variety of health and social care professionals, including primary and secondary care NHS staff, local authority care and social workers, and residential, nursing home, and domiciliary care providers. However, we welcome anyone with interest and curiosity to contact us.