CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 50127
The Nutrition Network is an education, connection and learning platform founded by The Noakes Foundation in partnership with an esteemed team of doctors and scientists.
The platform has been designed exclusively for medical practitioners across all disciplines, covering the latest and most up-to-date science and research in the field of Low Carb Nutrition.
The Nutrition Network aims to support collaboration and engagement between doctors, nurses, dietitians and all other medical practitioners interested in areas related to: LCHF, Low Carb, and Keto
- Nutrition Network Professional Training in LCHF / Ketogenic Nutrition & Treatment
- LCHF for Nurses
- LCHF in Clinical Practice: Evolutionary & Scientific Evidence
- LCHF in Clinical Practice: LCHF for Practical Applications
- Prescribing LCHF in Clinical Practice
- LCHF for Dietitians: Professional Online Training for Dietitians and Certified Nutrition Specialists (CNS) in LCHF for Health Promotion and Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)
- Diabetes Reversal
- Obesity: Risk & Reversal
Who should attend?
The course has been specifically designed for - Medical doctors - Registered nurses - Dieticians - Nutritionists - Health/Wellness/Mind Body coaches