CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 41056
ProEconomy have been providing a copper and silver ionisation system called the Orca to combat Legionella and Pseudomonas, predominantly in the Healthcare sector, for over 23 years.
They are completely compliant and are included for copper and silver on the article 95 biocidal products directive, approved by the drinking water inspectorate and the water regulations advisory scheme.
The Orca is installed in around 200 sites across the UK. These include Basildon Hospital (post 2011), Derriford Hospital and Windsor Castle.
Tetras, is their cloud based water management system that is included and used to monitor the results from sampling.
- ProEconomy CuAg Event
- Legionella & Environmental Platform 3
- Copper and Silver Ionisation for the Prevention of Legionella and Water Borne Pathogens in Water Systems
- Copper and Silver Ionisation for the Control of Legionella and Water Borne Pathogens
Who should attend?
Their courses are to educate interested parties in the control of Legionella and Pseudomonas predominantly via the usage of copper and silver ionisation. Interested parties can include:
- Estate directors and managers
- Infection control relevant personnel
- Public health engineers.