CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21420
Redmill Advance delivers training and development solutions to the financial services sector, from entry level to Chartered Status and beyond
Their structured learning programme has been tailored to meet both the needs of businesses wishing to upskill their workforce and individuals seeking to increase their qualification levels and technical knowledge.
Their course materials and content have been designed by the highest accredited financial services trainers. The companies Head of Training and Development, works closely with the CII and CISI to design and deliver courses throughout the UK and have first-hand, invaluable insight into the techniques needed for success
- RO1 - Finacial Services, Regulation and Ethics
- R02 - Investment Principle and Risk
- R03 - Personal Taxation
- RO4 -
- R05 - Financial Protection
- R08 – Pensions Update
- AF1 - Personal Tax and Trust Planning
- AF3 - Pensions Planning
- AF4 Investment Planning
Who should attend?
- Those providing advice on retirement planning and pensions within the advisory marketplace
- Those with previous advisory experience as this is an update on legislation and not a new study area