CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21004
Sarasin & Partners LLP is a London-based asset management group that manages £13.6 billion (as of 31st March 2018)
on behalf of charities, institutions, intermediaries, pension funds and private clients, from the UK and around the world.
Sarasin & Partners is known both as a market leader in thematic investment and for long-term income and dividend management across multi-asset and equity mandates. Consistent with a longer-term approach is a commitment to ‘stewardship’ principles, embedding environmental, social and governance considerations into the investment process.
- Foundation Investment Training: Understanding your Responsibilities
- Annual Investment Training for Private Client Advisors
- Advanced Investment Training for Charity Trustees
- Funds Network Nationwide Sales Events
- Attribution Analysis – Ongoing Suitability and Measurement Webinar
- Going Global for Income Webinar
- Annual Spring Investment Seminar 2014
- Funds Network Nationwide Sales Events 2016
- A Taste of Thing to Come 2017
- Advanced Investment Training Seminar for Private Client Advisers - 8th February 2017
- Advanced Investment Training Seminar for Private Client Advisors 2018
- Sarasin Thematic Strategy
Who should attend?
The Foundation Investment Training intensive half-day seminar is designed to give delegates a thorough understanding of the fundamental principles of charity investment, as well as their responsibilities as a trustee or charity manager.