CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21277
The British School of Excellence was born out of Philip Sykes’ desire to share his unrivalled knowledge of British social and corporate etiquette with a wider audience. From his early days working in prestigious hotels to his decision to open The British School of Excellence in 2013, Philip has always believed the adage “it is not what you do but how you do it”. Etiquette and good manners are an essential part of a civilised society. When we are kind and thoughtful towards others, it fosters an atmosphere of mutual respect where professional and personal relationships can flourish.
At the very heart of The British School of Excellence’s philosophy is an absolute conviction that everyone – regardless of their nationality, age, profession, or education – can learn to master the rules of modern etiquette. We pride ourselves on being inclusive, not exclusive, and welcome students from all backgrounds and walks of life. You do not need any specific qualifications or experience to enrol in etiquette classes with us, just a desire and enthusiasm to develop and invest in yourself.
The knowledge and practice of correct manners, etiquette and service will equip individuals with confidence, building skills that will help them achieve their dreams and ambitions and influence success in both their business, social and family lives. – Philip Sykes
- Social and Business Etiquette, Service Skills and Standards
- Train the Trainer (Etiquette, Manners & Life Skills)
- Emotional Intelligence Mediated Online Course
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners (The Polished Professional™)
- CEO's, Directors, Managers, Employers & Employees
- Children (Kidiquette™)
- Teenagers (Mindset & Manners™)
- Women and Men
- Anyone in Business - Banking, lawyers, Insurance, hospitality, retail and business in general.