CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21164
The Sleep Charity is a national, multi-award winning organisation offering a range of evidence based training solutions for professionals. The charity provides sleep services for the NHS, one to one sleep support for children and young people and campaigns to raise awareness about the importance of sleep for well-being.
Established in 2012 the charity provides training to a wide range of organisations on the subject of both adult and children’s sleep. We are providers of training for the NHS and Local Authorities, we also provide training to corporate clients to support their well-being strategies. Our work is underpinned by our expert advisory board.
- SLEEP PRACTITIONER'S COURSE
- SLEEP SUCCESS WORKSHOP
- SLEEP SUCCESS WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH PEOPLE WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER
- SLEEP TIGHT WORKSHOP, TRAIN THE TRAINER PROGRAMME FOR PROFESSIONALS
- SLEEP CHAMPION TRAINING
- SLEEP SUPPORT FOR STAFF IN RESIDENTIAL SETTINGS
- SLEEP SUCCESS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE WITH ADHD
- SLEEP BETTER TRAIN THE TRAINER, FOR PROFESSIONALS SUPPORTING FAMILIES OF CHILDREN WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER AND SLEEP ISSUES
Who should attend?
We provide courses for a range of groups including parent/carers and professionals. Our training is commissioned by the NHS for staff including Doctors, Health Visitors, School Nurses and CAMHS staff.