CPD Standards Office Provider ID: 21254
WSA Community Consultants specialises in community development, regeneration and social inclusion. We have a strong ethical approach with an emphasis on being inclusive, respectful and accessible.
We have built our reputation on substantial expertise, experience and knowledge in the fields of Community Development, Social Inclusion, Participation and Empowerment. Our focus has been to bring our knowledge, best practice and clear deliverable results to the community, voluntary and local government sectors.
Based on extensive experience and in partnership with colleagues through our Community Works Partnership we have worked to develop a range of courses for a variety of people who work with communities. All courses are participatory and experiential in style.
- Community Development, Engaging and Involving Communities and Evaluating Change
- Training the Trainers: Peer Training and Facilitation Skills (a one-day course)
- Community Grants Training Programme: Module 1 - Good Community Grants Programmes, Module 2 - Assessing Community Grants
- Evaluating & Measuring Changed
- How to Engage with Communities
- Understanding Community Development
Who should attend?
These courses are suitable for a wide variety of people who have interest in or work with communities including those in local authorities, housing associations, health and the voluntary sector as well as residents and community activists. They will be of particular interest to people who are carrying out or planning projects that engage communities as they are participatory and introduce skills and tools which can be put to immediate use.
For further information contact: email@example.com