Becoming a CPD Centre
If you have a variety of training workshops, online modules, events and / or deliver coaching, there is the option of becoming a CPD Standards Accredited CPD Centre. A minimum of 15 accredited activities is required to qualify to become a CPD Centre.
Once fully accredited, you will receive a specific accredited logo detailing your Accredited CPD Centre status. This will include a dedicated registration number, and the timeline for which you are accredited.
Benefits of becoming a CPD Centre
There are several benefits to becoming a CPD Standards Accredited CPD Centre:
- There is a blanket membership fee which covers an unlimited number of training activities, events etc*
- Any version of any course – ½ day, 1 day, 2 day etc – is formally accredited, giving you the flexibility to deliver your training activities to your clients’
- It enables you to directly target organisations CPD budgets, and distribute CPD points for any of your training activities.
- The opportunity for repeat bookings increases as CPD records are to be completed annually.
- You have the flexibility to add training activities to your portfolio without undertaking a thorough assessment process.
In addition to the benefits above, becoming an accredited CPD Centre displays an outward commitment to CPD, professionalism, and ongoing education. By joining the CPD Standards community, you will also receive ongoing support and advice for your CPD accreditation.
Assessment procedure to become a CPD Centre
There is a 3 Step process for becoming an Accredited CPD Centre:
Once we thoroughly understand your training portfolio, your CPD assessor will assess a sample of your training activities. They may visit your offices, or training courses, to experience the training experience you deliver to your clients.
The assessment process focuses on
- The processes used in development of course content, course materials and trainers.
- The end to end learning experience of your individual delegates
- The processes and procedures that you have in place to ensure that you stay up to date and reliably deliver outstanding learning.
Membership Fees and Registration
The annual membership fee to become an Accredited CPD Centre is by quotation.
To register, you will need to complete a registration form.
To find out more, please speak to one of our friendly team on 0845 862 1386.