The over-arching theme of this year’s conference is: Impact.
Conference themes may include, but are not limited to:
- Research impact and how to achieve it
- Clinical effectiveness and nursing research
- The impact of research on nurse-sensitive outcomes
- Health and social care policy research
- Evaluating change
- Methods that may enhance impact
- Patient experience and the role of research
The conference is open to anyone interested in nursing and research. It will be of particular interest to nurses, and colleagues in related disciplines, involved in the development and use of knowledge that impacts on nursing practice or the context in which nurses’ practice.