Join the CPD Standards Premium Community
When you become accredited by the CPD Standards Office, you get more than just a mark of accreditation with the CPD logo. You also become part of our CPD Standards Community, along with over 900+ other accredited providers. This community is growing stronger every day, with its huge range of connections to membership organisations, employers and universities. It is also supported by the on-going work of the CPD Research Project.
This means that just as your clients and delegates can be sure that your training, learning or coaching activities are independently assessed to the highest standard, you can be sure that the other members of the CPD Standards Community have been assessed to the same standard. This gives you peace of mind as you exchange best practice and share contacts with other providers, professional bodies, universities and other authorities.
With over 1,400 professional bodies out there requiring CPD for their members, this means there are hundreds of thousands of potential recipients of your training. The demand very much exists for accredited CPD trainers, and we can help you access it.
As well as excellent networking opportunities, members of our community also benefit from:
- Online resources such as regular webinars
- Offline resources
- Information and advice
- Free member events and regular seminars on a range of topics, including:
- Marketing advice for training providers
- Email marketing
- Online advertising
- Discounted access to industry resources such as membership of organisations and qualifications
- Free digital resources such as a monthly webinar about CPD best practice, marketing and live training events
- Digital badges to display your accreditation on your website and social media channels
- Access to the GradBase platform which enables you to issue digital certificates using blockchain technology, free of charge
- Exclusive Discount with the Dorchester Collection Academy to hire their luxury training rooms (Watch the virtual tour here)
To discover how we can help you, call: 0203 745 6463